Netherlands – UreaKnowHow.com announces a global Maintenance Training Program for Urea Plants. The comprehensive program will be held in Vienna, Austria from September 2 -6, 2013. Visitors can combine their travel with the 58th AICHE Ammonia Safety Conference which takes place just one week earlier in Frankfurt, Germany. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to take advantage of the wealth of information that will be available at the Maintenance Training Program. Meet visitors from around the globe and learn about the latest technology for the optimization and safe maintenance of Urea plants. For a registration and training program information, please visit ureaknowhow.com or email Chemac Inc for a brochure at firstname.lastname@example.org. The training is ideal for new and experienced mechanical, maintenance, inspection, reliability, SHE engineers and managers. The training will also be valuable for process, operational and instrumentation engineers and applies to all urea process technologies like Conventional Total Recycle, Stamicarbon, Saipem and TEC. Here is a sampling of what you can learn and see during your 5 days in scenic and historic Vienna:
- Learn the background of material selection criteria for urea equipment
- Learn all technical maintenance aspects of static urea equipment and high pressure piping
- Learn the integrity risks of static urea equipment
- How to minimize risks and how to limit consequences!
- How to do safe repairs…
- Many practical cases will be discussed & reviewed
- Separate sessions for discussion with industry experts and nearby plant tours