Based on the high-pressure valves and fittings to IG standards for pressure ratings of 325 and 700 bar, Chemac Inc. offers piping, valves and fittings for Urea plants with pressure ratings of 500, 1600, 2500, 3200, 3600 and 4000 bar in similar construction with lens-type gaskets.
Valves with other tie-in dimensions and sealing systems can be supplied, e.g. to DIN, GOST, Grayloc, ASA, or with welding bevel. The rugged construction has been used all over the world under extremely adverse conditions and is absolutely reliable.
Chemac Inc. offers replacements and parts with factory-authorized pressure ratings. The valves may optionally be equipped with handwheels or electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators, remote control facilities, remote position indicators. The connections can be adapted to all commonly used international standards.
Depending on the intended service, valves and fittings are made of alloyed or unalloyed materials and may be used for pressure ranges starting at 200 up to 14,000 bar (3,000 – 200,000 psi) and temperatures from -250°C (-418°F) to + 550°C (1,022°F), e.g. for:
- High-pressure low-density polyethylene plants
- Urea production plants
- Nitric acid plants
- High-pressure extraction units using CO2 as solvent
- Industrial gases (as required for filling stations and tank cars)
- Cryogenic liquefied media
- Angle shut-off valves
- Check valves
- Control valves with electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators
- Specially developed high-pressure valve (pulsation valve) PN 3200 with hydraulic actuator and electronic controller for use in low-density polyethylene plants
- Ball-type non-return valves, non-return valves with tearshaped cone or standard plate
- Safety valves, overflow valves
- Pressure gauge test valves, pressure gauge protective devices
- High-pressure liquid level indicators
- High-pressure piping, pipe bends, forged bends, blocks
- Threaded and blind flanges, tees, forged angle fittings, reducers, connectors, 90° and 45° elbows, double elbows
- Lens type gaskets, lens joints, blind lenses
- Instrument flanges and lens-type instrument flanges
- Injector fittings
- Test bays designed for pressures up to 6,000 bar (90,000 psi) for pressure/functional testing of High-pressure valves
- Hydraulic units for High-pressure actuating cylinders
- Hydraulic bolt tensioners
Contact Chemac Inc. for more information about our line of piping, valves and fittings for Urea applications.