Upper Saddle River, NJ, 12/17 – As 2017 comes to an end, we look recall some of the many milestones, memories, and highlights of 2017 including:
- Successful seminars for pump and sealing equipment. Mostly private at customer site(s) and one UAN related seminar in Florida.
- The completion of major projects for customers.
- The addition of staff at our NJ location.
- Addition of a new URACA HP testing unit for Texas (purchased in 2017 and operational in early 2018)
- Addition to our F-150 customer service Fleet.
- Super rain storm Harvey – our Alvin, Texas location was operational during crisis.
- 6 out of 8 previous predictions made by our News in 2016, for 2017, were mostly on target.
- Planned rollout of new HP tools and web site for 2018 waterblast market.
- Continuing the long tradition of ongoing community service and charity support, Chemac was proud to offer a local Scout Troop the use of an 8 passenger tow vehicle for a Scout Adventure Trip. The trip was a great success and the Scouts sent a big “THANK YOU” picture for the use of the vehicle (see image). Chemac, Inc. actively supports charities and events from cancer research to community programs for a wide range of causes.
- Cooperated with factories to offer customers more streamlined service by providing customers customized software for improved global cooperation. The software allowed customers to source critical parts, support and internal references across their entire network of plants using similar equipment. The ongoing initiative helped customers maximize global efficiency for HP equipment.
However, not all news was positive. In the summer of 2017, we lost our trusted financial advisor and friend for almost two decades, David Crooks. David passed away unexpectedly at the young age of 56 and leaves behind his loving wife and family. His positive attitude, hard work, smiles, energy, contagious laughter and love for life will be missed by all who knew him. RIP dear friend.
In 2018, we look forward to exceeding expectations of old and new customers and to constantly improve our services with your valuable input. Our success, as a 50 year old + privately held firm, is based on our commitment to providing the best return on investment for services and equipment.
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukah, and a great start into the New Year!